France’s Fred Pellichero has proven to be a force in the dance music community for many years and he has rocked crowds in such competitive markets as Paris, Ibiza, Miami, Las Vegas, and Amsterdam. Fred has become well known as the master of pitch bends and fat bass-lines rocking every crowd on the biggest major festivals worldwide. His highlight spots can be stretched in a bunch of goals that sustain his solid of work over the years:
- Residencies in Ibiza (Spain), Las Vegas and Miami (United States) best night clubs such as; Blue Marlin Ibiza, Bora Bora Ibiza, Drais Las Vegas, JET Mirage Nightclub Las Vegas, The Bank Las Vegas, Artisan Las Vegas, Ocean’s 10 Miami and WMC / Miami Music Week Events just to name a few.
- Releases and worked together alongside Crystal Waters, Sander van Doorn, Antoine Delvig, Kryder and much more…
- His collaboration with Sander van Doorn “The Snake 2016” on Doorn Records / Spinnin’ Records (was picked up by ULTRA and used as the official ULTRA Music Festival Anthem and used in the Ultra Music Festival After movie
- Scored and dominated several top10 positions on Beatport, Spotify and Global Dance / Pop Charts
- His recent release FRED PELLICHERO x LOORS "My House" (Antoine Delvig Rework) on Kryder's label Sosumi Records released February 2018 reached in just 1hour the no. #1 top chart positions and #1 download track on the portals/ stores.
….. And this is just a to make a long story short !